8 years ago
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Be Your Own Valentine
So I do not know what has happened to Dove and why they must put "inspiring" messages on the inside of their wrappers. Being Valentine's season the messages were focused on love. Typical messages like, "Discover how much your heart can hold" or "Listen with your heart" appear on the inside of the wrappers. Not this year, not for me. I opened one, at the chocolate then read the message. It said, "Be Your Own Valentine." It just might as well have said, "You are pathetic. You could never get a woman to be your valentine, so just be your own valentine." Hahaha. Sadly that is what I did. I worked out, studied, played racquetball with Erob, and watched US Nationals Doubles Racquetball Tournament at ASU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love it. I opened the same one and thought the same thing. At least they are honest.
That's Amazing.
We should have shared a heart-shaped pizza and watched college basketball.
What a romantic night.
Post a Comment