8 years ago
Friday, August 29, 2008
One Week Down
Going from being an Angelic Cougar to a Sun Devil has been one of the best things for me. I have learned so much more from being among a diverse group than I did at BYU. I loved my time at BYU, and was sufficiently prepared for the workforce, but it is nice to be out of Happy Valley and in a school where there are so many different views on life. This is a lame post, I'll try to think of something entertaining to write...in fact I have plenty of entertaining things to write, I am just waiting for pictures to be available for them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Arizona is hot because it is going to Hell...Utah is going to be translated. Don't be fooled Eric, if you support Arizona sports you are supporting the Devil himself.
Post a Comment